The Academy of European Law based in Trier (ERA), Germany will be organising the following conference which might be interesting for you and your colleagues as it provides you with an update on the reform of the Common European Asylum System and on the situation on the ground. It will give you the opportunity to exchange with high-level experts on key legal issues brought to the fore by the refugee crisis.
Annual Conference on European Asylum Law 2016
Trier, 20-21 October 2016
– The reform of the Common European Asylum System: state of play
– Responsibility-sharing mechanisms: Dublin III v. Dublin IV, relocation and resettlement
– Hotspots in practice: what is their role and does it work?
– The EU-Turkey agreement: first lessons
– Labelling countries as safe: a comparative analysis
– The challenges of mass claims in asylum procedures and the…
View original post 133 more words