Full Programme available – limited places remaining!
1ST ANNUAL CONFERENCE: ‘THE FUTURE OF REFUGEE LAW?’
Refugee Law Initiative, University of London
29 June – 1 July 2016
Recent years have seen refugee law doctrine moving in innovative new directions, as the discipline reflects deeply on its relationship to the wider field of international law. At the same time, refugee protection faces renewed challenges on the ground in a number of regions, not least in the refugee and displacement-related consequences of humanitarian crises such as Syria. The fifth anniversary of the RLI presents us with a timely opportunity to proactively consider the future of refugee law.
– Dr Volker Turk, Assistant High Commissioner for Protection, UNHCR
– Prof Guy Goodwin-Gill, All Souls College Oxford
– Dr Chaloka Beyani, UN Special Rapporteur on the Rights of IDPs
– Prof Walter Kalin, University of Bern
– Eleanor Sharpston QC, Advocate General…
View original post 227 more words