You are warmly invited to a panel discussion and a wine reception to launch a new volume, Seeking Asylum in the European Union: Selected Protection Issues Raised by the Second Phase of the Common European Asylum System (Brill 2015), published in the RLI International Refugee Law book series.
Against the backdrop of the ‘refugee crisis’ and amid questions surrounding the suitability – and indeed future – of the Common European Asylum System, this panel event provides an opportunity to assess the ‘second phase’ of the Common European Asylum System and look to the future of European cooperation on asylum.
– Keynote: Professor Hélène Lambert
– Chair: Professor Vincent Chetail
– Discussants: Dr Céline Bauloz, Meltem Ineli-Ciger, Dr Sarah Singer and Dr Vladislava Stoyanova
– Friday 19 February 2016, 1800-2000
– Senate Room, Senate House, London, WC1E 7HU
The event is free. To guarantee your place please register at http://bit.ly/1EGRX2I.