- Table of Contents – http://jrs.oxfordjournals.org/content/vol24/issue4/index.dtl
Articles from this volume include:
- Classical Diasporas of the Third Kind: The Hidden History of Christian Dispersion. [Abstract].
- Human Agency and the Meaning of Informed Consent: Reflections on Research with Refugees. [Abstract].
- ‘People Look at Us, the Way We Dress, and They Think We’re Gangsters’: Bonds, Bridges, Gangs and Refugees: A Qualitative Study of Inter-Cultural Social Capital in Glasgow. [Abstract].
- Ambiguous Expectations and Reduced Confidence: Experience of Somali Refugees Encountering Swedish Health Care. [Abstract].