Details of these new publications were originally circulated by Elisa Mason on the incredibly useful: Forced Migration Current Awareness Blog. Further details can be found on the website at: http://fm-cab.blogspot.co.uk/
International Migration, vol. 51, no. 1 (Feb. 2013) [free full-text]
- Focus is on “Labour Migration and Economic Mobility.”
International Migration Review, vol. 47, no. 1 (Spring 2013) [free full-text]
- Mix of articles.
Journal of Immigrant and Refugee Studies, vol. 11, no. 1 (2013) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including “The Contribution of Gender-Role Orientation to Psychological Distress Among Male African Asylum-Seekers in Israel.”
Mashriq & Mahjar: Journal of Middle East Migration Studies, vol. 1, no. 1 (Spring 2013) [full-text]
- New “bi-annual electronic publication devoted to disseminating original research on migration from, to, and within the region now commonly known as the ‘Middle East.’”
Women’s Asylum News, no. 116 (March/April 2013) [text via Refworld]
- Lead article is “Missed Out Campaign – Success.”
EMN Bulletin (Jan. 2013) [full-text]
- News and information from the European Migration Network.
Fahamu Refugee Legal Aid Newsletter, no. 35 (March 2013) [full-text]
- News and information for the refugee legal aid community.
Forced Migration Review, 25th Anniversary Collection [access]
- Another new addition to this special collection: “Refugees and displaced persons with disabilities – from ‘forgotten’ to ‘vulnerable’ to ‘valuable’.”
Refuge, vol. 28, no. 2 (2011; publ. March 2013) [open access text]
- Special issue on “Is the 1951 Refugee Convention Outdated?”; includes three feature articles on refugee camps, urban refugee livelihoods, and protection in Ireland, respectively. These are followed by three focused sections on asylum policy in Canada, protection in South Africa, and CARFMS 2012 conference presentations.